Stander's EZ Adjust Bed Rail
One of our most popular bed rails for seniors, the EZ Adjust Bed Rail can be used either as a bed security rail or a transfer handle. These bed rails adjust to three different lengths, 26", 34" and 42". Can be used on either side of the bed. When not in use, the adjustable bed rail folds down the side of the bed and out of the way. For extra security and stability, the EZ Adjust Bed Rail has a safety strap that attaches to the bed frame.
Benefits of the EZ Adjust Bed Rail:
- Makes getting in and out of bed easier
- Helps you turn over, move, and sit up in bed
- Keeps occupant safely in bed
- Reduces risk of falling
- Helps those with back pain
- Aids transfer to bedside commode
- Helps maintain independence
Who Needs Adjustable Length Bed Rails?
- Anyone with difficulty shifting in bed, and getting in and out of bed.
- Those susceptible to falling
- Parkinson's patients and stroke victims
- Patients with arthritis or back pain
- When recovering from surgery
Specifications of EZ Adjust Bed Rails:
|Rail Height (from base of mattress)||23"|
|Rail Width (fixed settings)||26", 34" & 42"|
|Product Weight||15 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
Links to Related Bed Rails
EZ Adjust adjustable length bed rail, adjustable length bed rails, adjustable bed rail, adjustable bed rail, EZ adjust, EZ adjusts, EZ adjust rail, EZ adjust rails, EZ adjust bed rail, EZ adjust bed rails, EZ adjust bed handle, EZ adjust bed handles, EZ adjust adjustable bed handle, EZ adjust adjustable bed handles, EZ adjust adjustable bed handle, EZ adjust adjustable bed handles, EZ adjust adjustable bed rail, 26” bed rails, 26” bed rail, 42” bed rail, 42” bed rails, full length bed rail, half length bed rails, full length bed rails, half length bed rail, Standers, Stander, Stander’s, EZ adjust, adjustable, safety bed rails, safety bed rail, bed rail, bed rails, bed safety rail, bed safety rails, bed assist rails, bed assist rail, bed rails, bed rail, bed railing, bed railings
Here are some helpful user guides/manuals.