The Ergonomic Reversible SlantRail® Bed Rail
This ergonomic bed rail allows you to choose which direction to place it, depending on your needs and preference. This bed rail provides a wide range of grasping and leveraging positions to help mobility and avoid back strain. Two support tubes are placed under the mattress to prevent the bed rail from slipping. Simply position support tubes and snap the ergonomic Reversible Slant Bed Rail into place.
Benefits of an Ergonomic Reversible Bed Rail
- Grasping your bed rail is comfortable
- Provides a hold to make getting out of bed easier
- Helps make moving around in bed easier
- Helps keep you from falling out of bed
- Reduces your risk of falling
- Helps those with back pain
- Assists you in transferring to bedside commode
- Helps you maintain your independence
Who Needs an Ergonomic Reversible Bed Rail?
- Those who have trouble moving in bed, and getting in and out of bed
- Those at risk of a fall
- Parkinson’s patients and stroke victims
- Those with arthritis or severe back pain
- When recovering from surgery
WARNING:California's Proposition 65
Here are some helpful user guides/manuals.